Ever want to get into the world of IDPA!?
This event will be approx 4hours long and will consist of the following.
1-1.5 hrs in the classroom where we will discuss the IDPA, go through the IDPA rulebook and discuss in detail the safety, equipment, divisions, classifications to help make your first, and following IDPA matches a better experience.
After we leave the classroom, we will head to the range, where you will shoot 3-4 stages of different configurations where you will practice what you learned. This is where you will be shown and helped to make the right decisions to keep you safe and make your IDPA matches more enjoyable.
The event is being led by our IDPA Match Directors, Brent Sizemore, and Daniel Meadows. They will help you and coach you through the class. Our monthly IDPA match will be held the following Saturday, so after the class, you can register for that match and test out your fresh knowledge.
What do you need for the event?
- basic handgun handling skills including drawing, holstering, reloading
- good working handgun suitable for carrying in a good solid holster
- the holster can be OWB or IWB, but NO APPENDIX
- 2- 3 magazines and magazine holders
- concealment garment (button-up shirt, vest, etc….)
- approx 100 rounds of ammo
Each participant will receive a copy of the IDPA rulebook as well as information on how to join the IDPA.