Healing Waters Health Center
Level 2 “Inner Alchemy – treating yourself and others”
Wednesday July 11- Sunday July 15: 9am - 6pm each day
The cost is $1,195 (note: 5% processing fee is applied when using a credit card.)
You can copy the form, mail it or drop it off at Healing Waters Health Center.
Payment in full on or before 01JUNE2018, receive a $100 early bird discount ($1,095 total)
Level 2 $125 repeat is possible for former students on a space available basis; a ‘first come first served’ waiting list will be maintained for those wishing to retake Level 2 if there is space available.
About the Training
AcuEnergetics® Level 2 course takes the initial training from Level 1 to a deeper, more powerful level. It builds on the basic treatment methodologies taught in Level 1 and introduces AcuEnergetics® Energy Centre Balancing and entrainment. You will learn six new AcuEnergetics® Wellness Balances as well as how to direct your attention to awaken energy centres in the body.
The aim of Level 2 is to bring students to a point where they can easily access the energy needed to practice energetic healing and gain self-mastery of the techniques of energy centre entrainment and specific AcuEnergetics® treatment techniques.
Learn & experience
· To go deeper in your meditations to still the mind and open the heart.
· How to increase you sensitivity to energy.
· The Second Gate energetic opening technique.
· How to open your energetic centres and entrain others.
· The second stage of Releasework, to release held emotions which cause illness in the body.
· How to do give a Sacral balance.
· How to give a Chakra Balance.
· How to give a Thrusting Channels Balance.
· How to open the energetic Wind Gates of the body.
· How to open the three spinal gates
· How to open and balance the Stomach 4's
· To open more of the pathways of the energy body.
· A refresher on how to use Radiance and resonance hand techniques for healing illness.
· An ancient Sephiroth meditation used for opening the light body.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. You can cancel your attendance up to 24 hours prior to the workshop. A refund will be issued to you less the non-refundable deposit (Level 1:$100, Level 2: $200, Level 3: $500, Practitioner Training: $300). Alternatively you can transfer your payment to a future workshop without incurring any cancellation charges.
If you cancel your attendance later than 24 hours in advance no refund will be issued. If you wish you can still transfer your payment to a future workshop.