This course is for current Illinois Conceal Carry License holders. The 3 hour course reviews all state and federal laws relating to ownership, storage, carry and transportation of a firearm, lawful interaction with law enforcement and instruction on prohibited areas. Handgun fundamentals and concealment will also be discussed. The FOID Act and all relevant portions to use of force.
Live fire qualification with a concealable firearm consisting of minimum of 30 rounds which must include 10 rounds from a distance of 5 yards; 10 rounds from a distance of 7 yards; and 10 rounds from a distance of 10 yards at a B-27 silhouette target approved by the Illinois State Police.
· Copy of your Current Illinois Conceal Carry License
· Comfortable Clothing and Closed toe shoes
· Pen and Paper for Notes
· Ear and Eye Protection
· CASED, UNLOADED FIREARM- (No sharing of firearms)
· Minimum of 60 rounds of FACTORY AMMO. No reloads!
· Minimum of (2) spare magazine or speed loader.
· A Good Attitude!!
*** Class could be longer depending on the amount of questions and speed of students. Please plan accordingly.