Level 1 “Skills for Living”
Sat & Sun October 13 & 14, 9am-6pm
The cost is $595 (note: 5% processing fee is applied when using a credit card)
You can copy the form, mail it or drop it off at Healing Waters Health Center.
Payment in full on or before Sept 13, 2018 receive a $50 early bird discount ($545 total)
Level 1 repeat is possible for former students on a space available basis; “first come first served” waiting list will be maintained for those wishing to retake Level 1 if there is space available.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Join AcuEnergetics teacher Susan Schultz for this weekend course. It is an eye opening experience, teaching you how to increase your awareness and sensitivity to energy. Through the meditations, energetic techniques and energetic balances, you will discover a fresh approach to all aspects of your life, learning skills to open you heart and bring you more joy, love and energy. This is a journey of self–discovery through the heart.
Learn and experience
· Simple & profound meditations to still the mind, open the heart and become more happy and conscious.
· How to feel your own and other people’s energy.
· How to release held emotions and attitudes causing illness in the body.
· Radiance, resonance and magnetic hand techniques for healing.
· The Circulations of the Light energetic balance.
· The core understandings of this amazing healing modality.
· The first level of training to becoming an AcuEnergetics® Practitioner.
· An enjoyable and profoundly eye-opening and inspiring experience.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can cancel your attendance up to 24 hours prior to the workshop. A refund will be issued to you less the non-refundable deposit (level 1 - $100, Level 2 -$200, Level 3 - $500, Practitioner Level - $300). Alternatively you can transfer your payment to a future workshop incurring any cancellations charges.
If you cancel your attendance later than 24 hours no refund will be issued. If you wish you can transfer your payment to a future workshop.