FIREARM RANGE AND GUN CLUB CLASSES, EVENTS & INSTRUCTION
Use the Bizzflo firearm range and gun club software to create firearm instruction classes, events, programs and workshops and enroll and track clients and guests to those events. Setup a drip campaign using the dynamic auto responder that integrates with the events enrollment to send out email all the way leading up to the event. Following are some of the features of the firearm range and gun club classes, event and program manager:
- Create different types of classes, events or programs using the gun range class/event manager. A single event, a one day workshop, a drop-in class, a session based or a recurring program or a program.
- Our current gun ranges and clubs successfully run concealed carry classes, intro and advanced pistol courses, women only firearm instruction courses, youth programs and many more.
- Create a series of drip messages or program materials using the dynamic response system in the gun range event manager, and automate delivery to your firearm range and gun club clients based on a set schedule.
- Class or Program material for delivery to the firearm range and gun club clients may include agreements, documents, worksheets, forms, videos or links.
- Use the dynamic form builder to create specific intake, consent forms or agreements and enable them for the events for clients to complete when they sign up for the events. Configure it to be done at the time of signing or send automated links in confirmation and reminder emails.
- Use the firearm range and gun club event manager to setup email and text reminders to remind your clients of the class or event.
- Use the Add-on functionality in the Bizzflo gun range class/event manager to allow for additional secondary classes, events or even ancillary products to be purchased in addition to the primary event.
- Use classes and events to be included in complex firearm range and gun club packages that clients can purchase and use.
- Create coded private training classes or events and share it with selected gun range clients through emails and newsletters to host and allow booking for private events.
- Use the custom notification in the firearm range and gun club software to customize notifications for each event to provide additional instructions for event participants.
- Create program rosters in the gun range event manager, take attendance or communicate with an entire class about schedule changes or preparation for the event or class.
- Create private training events that only selected and invited members would attend such as women only events or youth events.
- Create a waiting list for range classes or club events and also limit the number that can sign up for the waiting list.