FIREARM RANGE AND GUN CLUB CLIENT ONBOARDING
The Bizzflo gun firearm range and gun club platform allows you to construct and configure a robust client onboarding process for clients acquired online, calling in for range services, memberships or for walk-in clients. Using the intake forms, waivers and agreements built with the dynamic form builder, you can create a workflow that combines default and specific agreements or waivers that needs to be signed during onboarding by clients and staff, and provide a step by step process for everyone to follow. Here is how the onboarding process works in the Bizzflo gun firearm range and gun club platform:
- For online reservations or when clients initiate the first contact with the gun firearm range and gun club online, they could fill out a basic form (this is optional and configurable). You don’t want to have complex forms to be done online before the booking process is complete. Stick to basic forms and agreements online.
- Alternatively, after the booking is complete online, the follow up confirmation and reminder emails before the actual range reservation could have links to all the intake forms and agreements that need to be complete prior to the range visit.
- The gun firearm range and gun club CRM ensures that duplicates and never entered in the system, so clients can be entered in the CRM only after a search is performed on the onboarding platform.
- The onboarding screen will allow you to search for a client and if not found has a new Client registration button to get started.
- If the client is already in the system as a prospect or a current client, then it would allow them to complete basic registration, if all the requisite information is not complete and the next step in the process would be to present them with be basic intake forms, consents, waivers and agreements.
- If the client is coming in for a specific event or program, and the reservation is already scheduled in the bizzflo gun firearm range and gun club CRM, then the registration process would automatically include the specific agreement required for that event.
- The client onboarding screen has a dashboard that also provides a general overview of all the information such as completion of all forms and agreements, and status of any outstanding balance owed to the gun firearm range and gun club.