FIREARM RANGE AND GUN CLUB PLATFORM SECURITY
Bizzflo platform and the database is managed and maintained in the cloud, the servers hosted by one of the largest data center providers in the country (USA). The Bizzflo servers and access are secured with Firewall protection, load balancing, and backedup with encrypted data storage to handle the large volume of range members and customers using Bizzflo in the USA.
- The Bizzflo systems are backed up fully several times a day and incremental backups are done almost every hour to prevent loss of data in the event of any untoward mishap.
- Redundant servers are maintained to automatically switch over in the event of a loss of processor, database or server.
- Customer’s Credit Card information is never stored in the Bizzflo platform or database anywhere. All the information is passed on directly to the payment processor and gateway and they are responsible to the safety and security of customer payment information.
- All membership credit card transactions are conducted via tokenized data provided by the payment processors for such transactions.
- All Bizzflo payment processes are PCI compliant as required by the credit card industry and goes through several level of scrutiny and tests, on a regular basis.
- All critical information for customers are encrypted and stored in the database in the militarized zone. Straight sequel access is denied for critical or personally identifiable data.
- All access to the system is strictly controlled by password protected accounts. Multiple roles are available to segregate data and access to the platform.