MEDICAL SPA EVENTS, PROGRAMS & WORKSHOPS
Use the Bizzflo medical spa software and scheduler to create events, programs and workshops and to enroll and track event clients and guests. Setup a “drip campaign”, using the dynamic auto-responder, which integrates with the events enrollment capability, to send out emails in the lead up to the event. Here are some of the features of the med spa event and program manager:
- Create different types of events or programs using the medical spa event manager. A single event; a one-day workshop; a drop-in class; a session based or a recurring program or a program.
- Create a series of drip messages or program materials using the dynamic response system in the medical spa event manager, and automate delivery to your med spa clients based on a set schedule.
- Send program material for delivery to the med spa clients including documents, worksheets, forms, videos or links.
- Use the dynamic “form builder” to create specific intake forms, consent forms or agreements, thereby allowing for completion by clients at the point of signing up for events. Alternatively, the form builder functionality can be sent via automated links in confirmation and reminder emails.
- Configure the med spa event manager to set-up email and text reminders for your client of the event.
- Use the add-on functionality in the Bizzflo medical spa class/event manager to allow for additional secondary classes, events or even ancillary products to be purchased, in addition to the primary event.
- Include classes and events in complex med spa packages that clients can purchase and use.
- Create coded private training classes or events and share it with selected medical spa clients through emails and newsletters and to allow for booking and hosting for private events.
- Use the custom notification in the med spa software for each event and provide additional instructions for event participants.
- Create program rosters in the medical spa event manager, monitor attendance or communicate with an entire class about schedule changes or preparation for the event or class.